Your request has been submitted to the Registration Office. We will process your request within five business days. Once we've booked your field trip, we will send you a confirmation packet via email. Your field trip is not confirmed until you've received this email. If we are unable to accommodate your request, we will contact you via email and/or telephone to discuss alternatives for your group.
After five days, if you have not received an email or phone call, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of your request.
5 Things You Need to Know…
- Payment, if applicable, is due 30 days prior to scheduled field trip. If the scheduled trip date is less than 30 days away, payment is required 2 business days after receiving our confirmation e-mail.
- Your trip is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from us
- The Museum will accept a Purchase Order from Chicago Public Schools. They must be submitted 60 days prior to the scheduled trip
- Bus Parking is at Northerly Island or Montrose Harbor. See Chicago Park District Website: www.chicagoparkdistrictparking.com
- Outdoor workshops are taught rain or shine, unless thundering and lightning