- Saturday - Sunday
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday - Friday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 2430 N. Cannon Dr.
Chicago, IL 60614
The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum is one of Chicago’s most breathtaking wedding venues. The Museum’s event spaces are unique and versatile with floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning nature and city skyline views. We have fabulous outdoor spaces too! Guests enjoy all the Museum has to offer during cocktail hour, including the Judy Istock Butterfly Haven featuring 1,000 butterflies. Our dedicated events team assists with the planning process to guarantee a successful event!
Thank you for making our wedding so special... It's comforting to know that there is an organization with individuals who care enough to make someone's special event, no matter how small, be the most wonderful occasion possible... You have truly earned our loyalty for future events.
- Anthony and Trisha Bommarito
Highlights of Museum Rental
- All event spaces are flexible and versatile, giving you multiple options for your event
- Special events staff member is on site for your event
- Combination of small, intimate and large, spacious rooms
- All rooms are wrapped with windows and include an outdoor terrace or attached patio
- Nature or city views from each room
- Separate area for cocktail hour
- Bridal suite available for weddings
- Your choice of the city's best boutique and celebrated caterers
- Conveniently located in Chicago's Lincoln Park, minutes from downtown
- 18' x18' oak dance floor
- Standing or lavaliere microphone and speaker system
- Audiovisual equipment
- Staffed coat check
- Tenting available on Terrace or in Ravine
- Private Tours of the Judy Istock Butterfly Haven or restored prairie