- Saturday - Sunday
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday - Friday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 2430 N. Cannon Dr.
Chicago, IL 60614
The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum is the perfect destination for group visits! Enjoy great discounts for your group of 10 or more.
Group rates are given for groups of 10 or more seven days a week; including Thursdays -- suggested donation day. A group of 10 or more wishing to visit on a Thursday will be given the group rate. In order to schedule your group please book at least 2 weeks in advance. We recommend scheduling your group four weeks in advance.
Visit Information and Rates
$7 for Adults
$5.50 for Students and Seniors (60+)
$4.50 for Children ages 3 - 12
Free for Children under 3
Enhance your Group Visit! The Nature Museum also offers Student Workshops and Adopt-a-Butterfly enhancements to make your field trip one your group will not soon forget. Indicate your interest on the group registration form.
Payment Policies and Procedures
- All group visits are self-guided.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due two weeks from the date reservation is made.
- The Museum accepts cash, check, or credit card. We accept MC, VISA, American Express, and Discover.
- Final guarantee of group numbers are due two weeks prior to group arrival date.
- Groups may increase their guarantee prior to arrival based on availability.
- Cancellations must be made two weeks prior to reservation date to receive a refund.
Bus Passenger Drop–off and Pick–up Instructions
- Group bus access to the Museum is permitted at the second entrance on Cannon Drive.
- No drop–offs or pick–ups are permitted anywhere on Stockton Drive.
- Passengers are not to disembark until bus reaches a designated drop–off area.
- There is a 20 minute time limit for buses waiting on Cannon Drive.
- Double–parked buses and buses exceeding the time limit will be ticketed by the Chicago Police.
- FREE bus parking is available at Montrose Harbor, approximately two miles directly north of the Nature Museum.
- No bus parking is allowed anywhere on Cannon or Stockton Drives, between LaSalle Drive, Fullerton Parkway, or any streets or areas surrounding Lincoln Park Zoo.
- Vans and cars may park in the Museum’s lot on Cannon Drive, just south of Fullerton or at Lincoln Park Zoo for a daily fee.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Chicago Police will issue parking and moving violation tickets to bus drivers not adhering to the above–listed policies.
- We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for our Museum guests.
For questions regarding available motor coach parking, please contact the Illinois Department of Transportation Hotline at 800-452-4368.